The Creighton Group currently has the following initiatives to assist corporate boards enhance their corporate governance performance.
1. Research Studies and Surveys. Our world-wide network of professionals assess the progress made toward achieving our objective to make “tone-at-the-bottom” monitoring a best corporate governance practice. To that end, we conduct the following research and survey activities:
- collect statistics related to tone-at-the-bottom programs in corporations
- analyze various approaches employed by corporations to improve information flow
- compare board agenda setting practices around the world
2. Education and Training Programs. Our world-wide network of professionals continuously advocates teaching tone-at-the-bottom principles in corporate governance programs around the world. To that end, we create and conduct the following types of education and training initiatives:
- publish tone-at-the-bottom articles in appropriate publications around the world
- give speeches and presentations on tone-at-the-bottom topics around the world
- conduct customized train-the-trainer sessions for corporations
- write and publish “white papers” on topics related to tone-at-the-bottom corporate risks
3. Board-level “Tone-at-the-Bottom™” Assessments. When requested a project team consisting of seasoned independent corporate professionals is assembled to assess the flow of non-financial information up the management chain and the “tone-at-the-bottom” risks using our copyrighted assessment methodology.